Scheduled job "Create RSS notifications" does not use proxy
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1892752
Description of problem:
Satellite without direct access to internet is unable to get rss notifications because the job ignores any proxy configurations.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
How reproducible: Always
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Configure a default proxy on Satellite
2. Configure http_proxy
- hammer settings set --name http_proxy --value http://myproxy:3128
3. Wait for the next execution and monitor the network traffic.
Optionally, run the task manually:
Foreman tries to go directly to the URL configured, ignoring proxy.
Foreman should use one of the defined proxies.
#1 Updated by Adam Ruzicka 10 months ago
- Related to Bug #35014: Extension to inject global http proxy into net/http requests does not set the proxy correctly added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot 10 months ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/9245 added
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot 9 months ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.4.0 added
#4 Updated by Anonymous 9 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|ded58beb8467604d83b6aadb714c429c15cc700e.
#5 Updated by Amit Upadhye 7 months ago
- Category set to Notifications
Fixes #35015 - Use http proxy when pulling RSS