No longer receive errata email notification after syncing repository when there are new errata.
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
This bug is to fix the regression of bug #34414. After apply the fix for that bug, user can no longer receive any email notification of updated errata after syncing a repository.
For more information please see my comment in the PR of bug #34414:
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot 12 months ago
- Assignee set to Hao Yu
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/10163 added
#2 Updated by William Clark 12 months ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 4.6.0
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot 12 months ago
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.5.1 added
#4 Updated by Hao Yu 12 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset katello|08594eb09f5821bae5f20a3c64639037c38267ad.
Fixes #35053 - User no longer receive errata email notification (#10163)
Use "repository_errata.updated_at" before the repository sync is
started to retrieve all new errata created in the repository