The puppetclass rdocs frame should contain a link to the root of the rdoc tree
The integration of the puppet rdocs into the foreman interface allow quick viewing of a certain class's documentation. This interface is not ideal for browsing a whole environment's classes. In this case the default multi-pane class browser is a better choice, so a link should be provided.
- Assignee changed from Ohad Levy to Paul Kelly
I assume you wanted to take care for this one?
any target version in mind?
- Target version set to 0.1-6
This is more difficult than it appears
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Branch set to feature/351-puppet-rdocs-link-to-rdocs-index
Fixed, rebased and rake test:ed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom