Task group errors do not drill into child task errors
If an ACS refresh fails, for example, the error will appear like so:
1 subtask(s) failed for task group /pulp/api/v3/task-groups/98b0c72e-f347-45d4-bc60-afeddb917a60/.
That's not helpful for debugging. To find the full output, the Pulp CLI is needed.
We should dig into the task groups somehow and pull out the full errors.
- Blocks Tracker #33447: Alternate Content Sources Support Tracker added
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Subject changed from Alternate content sources don't show task group errors to Task group errors do not drill into child task errors
- Assignee set to Samir Jha
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/10324 added
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.7.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom