Can't create bookmarks under Lifecyle Environments
Description of problem:
I am unable to create a bookmark on any of the tabs under a Lifecyle Environment. Clicking "Save" when creating the bookmark closes the prompt and does nothing else.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
6.10 snap 14
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Content > Lifecycle Environments
2. Click "Library" or make your own Lifecycle Environment
3. Under all the tabs except Details, you can click the drop down next to "Search"
4. Click "Bookmark this search"
5. Fill out the name and search query then click "Save"
Clicking the drop down next to "Search" shows "No bookmarks".
Clicking the drop down next to "Search" shows the name of the bookmark you just made.
Enabling "Public" when making the bookmark doesn't seem to make a difference. I'm able to create bookmarks on other pages like "Products". This was tested on Firefox, Chrome, and Brave.