Improved Debian package specification
- Added meta-packages foreman-mysql, foreman-pgsql and foreman-sqlite3 for pulling in the respective dependencies
- Added support for dbcommon-config
- Simplified rules file
- Improved copyright file
#1 Updated by Ohad Levy about 12 years ago
this looks really good!, two questions:
- I'm unable to build the packages due to my lack of proper deb knowledge, how difficult would it be to add a rake tasks which builds the package out of the current checkout version?
- Do you want to release a new package based on your mods? or wait for the next release?
#2 Updated by Jochen Schalanda about 12 years ago
1. It should be as easy as copying ./extras/debian in the main directory and running `debuild`. If this doesn't work for you (e. g. because of missing dependencies), please post the error messages. Creating a rake task for it shouldn't be too hard. I'll have a look at it later.
2. I think making a new package for Foreman 0.1-5 wouldn't be worst thing to do.