Make syncable import accept a url instead of a path
Syncable imports accept a --path parameter, create a repo pointing to the content, syncing things and publishing.
There is no reason why we should not accept an http url instead of requiring it to be locally on the disk (atleast for syncable format.)
- Updates the cdn configuration to custom cdn.
- Fetch the metadata json from the URL
- Parses it
- Creates/Enables the appropriate repos and content views
- The repo url should point the correct repo location in the url pointed out by the url param
- Syncs those repos
- Publishes the content view (if needed.)
The main benefit of this is one can just point a satellite to a webserver with a syncable dump and say "Import this."