expose Orchestration tasks via the API
When consuming a resource which triggers orchestration ( Host, Interface.. ) it should be possible to retrieve the tasks and their status.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
If the API's synchronous, how would this be used? Or would you change that?
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 2
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Related to Bug #3598: Make timeouts configurable added
Also available in: Atom