No host found error after editing host's address
When editing a host and adding or changing the interface's address, an error "No host found" occurs sometimes.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot 3 months ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/9564 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 1 month ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.6.0 added
#3 Updated by Karolína Małyjurková about 1 month ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|f13142e9e5e8cc9561e9934181fb4a0faf7567a6.
#4 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden about 1 month ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Category changed from Web Interface to Inventory
#5 Updated by Eric Helms 20 days ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.5.2 added
Fixes #35762 - No host error after editing host's interfaces