Drop old Ruby < 2.5 compatibility with SecureRandom
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
In app/services/password_crypt.rb there's compatibility code for SecureRandom without the alphanumeric code, but in Ruby 2.7 (our lowest supported version) this is guaranteed to be present.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot 4 months ago
- Assignee set to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/9518 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot 4 months ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.6.0 added
#3 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden 4 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|a0e6db3ba9f44d1bd56913f26dba4af5095083d1.
#4 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden 4 months ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
Fixes #35781 - Drop old Ruby < 2.5 compatibility code