Host status and personal access token views use magic numbers for per_page
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
It's bad practice to call the API list views with per_page=XX and then don't implement pagination (unless a specific number was actually wanted, like the last X audit entries). Instead the per_page=all feature should be used to retrieve all values.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot 4 months ago
- Assignee set to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/9528 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot 4 months ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.6.0 added
#3 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden 4 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|d6935ace80187d492c20287b44326a4394bf24a4.
#4 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden 4 months ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
Fixes #35802 - Use per_page=all in the UI
The client code doesn't implement pagination so you actually want to
retrieve everything, rather than some magic high number.