"snippet" keyword causes error in search bar
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In GUI -> Hosts -> provisioning templates
2. Just type snippet in the search bar
Red error message:
Oops, we're sorry but something went wrong wrong number of bind variables (0 for 1) in: (["(\"templates\".\"snippet\" <> ?)", false])
Expect to be shown all provisioning templates whose name matches snippet .
- Category set to Templates
Could you select the version(s) you found this in?
Additionally, if you have a backtrace in /var/log/foreman/production.log it'd make this easier to resolve.
- Found in Releases 3.1.3 added
Sure. Here is the relevant part of /var/log/foreman/production.log as an attachment.
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Found in Releases 3.3.1 added
I can confirm this also happens in 3.3.1.
- Found in Releases 3.5.4 added
- Found in Releases deleted (
- Found in Releases 3.1.3, 3.3.2, 3.5.0, 3.5.1, 3.5.2, 3.5.3 added
- Fixed in Releases 3.8.0 added
Also available in: Atom