BIOS UUID on host detail page is incorrect
In the system properties card on the host detail page there is a field BIOS UUID. If this really was the BIOS UUID I'd expect it to be on the BIOS card instead.
However, the UUID field doesn't come from the BIOS. For managed hosts it's the UUID in the compute resource (if any). It doesn't exist for unmanaged hosts.
I'd suggest to not show it at all and treat it as a system internal property. Instead, show the VM as is done in #35649.
- Related to Feature #34901: Details tab - System properties card updates added
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/9540 added
- Fixed in Releases 3.6.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/9552 added
- Fixed in Releases 3.5.0 added
- Fixed in Releases deleted (
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
Also available in: Atom