Install chrony on RHEL 7 machines
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
According to , Chrony should be preferred for all systems except for the systems that are managed or monitored by tools that do not support chrony, or the systems that have a hardware reference clock which cannot be used with chrony.
However, when provisioning RHEL 7.x systems the 'chrony' package is not even installed on the provisioned system.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot 4 months ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/9544 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot 2 months ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.6.0 added
#3 Updated by Leos Stejskal 2 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|f3af7ab4e7dc86833d59324eb6dd6d09dac48116.
#4 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden about 1 month ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Category changed from Templates to Unattended installations
Fixes #35840 - Install chrony on RHEL 7