Compatibility with audited 5.1.0
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Audited 5.1.0 was released, which included a breaking change. https://github.com/collectiveidea/audited/pull/609 changed audit_class from a Class to a String.
Fixes #35893 - Pin to audited 5.x
In eb15f5eab69325edbae1147a58c53e9ffe9e17d8 audited was pinned because
of a regression in 5.1.0. Version 5.2.0 fixes the regression introduced
in 5.1.0, so this should be safe again. It does mark it incompatible
with 5.1.0 to be sure it's not pulled in accidentally.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot 3 months ago
- Assignee set to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/9568 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot 2 months ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/9589 added
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot 2 months ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/9595 added
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot 2 months ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.6.0 added
#5 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden 2 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|ffbe8b9bffe720b6af646b4b2b9e1a8b234d6536.
#6 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden about 1 month ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
Refs #35893 - Pin to audited 5.0.x
Audited 5.1.0 released with a breaking change where audited_class
changed from a Class to a String. This pins to a compatible version
until Foreman is fixed or audited reverts the change.