Allow passing parameters to getControllerSearchProps
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Katello is switching to Foreman's standard PF4 search input.
Katello may use an endpoint like this:
Improvement to getControllerSearchProps to accept search URL as it is.
#1 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden 3 months ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
Please select the correct tracker. This sounds like an enhancement, but it's not well summarized in the subject. Please do.
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot 3 months ago
- Assignee set to Lucy Fu
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/9571 added
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot 2 months ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.6.0 added
#4 Updated by Lucy Fu 2 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|2b7fc448fb3baf9e9b9d513be15c889e24076d5c.
#5 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden about 1 month ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Subject changed from Improvement to getControllerSearchProps to Allow passing parameters to getControllerSearchProps
Fixes #35896 - Improvement to getControllerSearchProps