Kickstart default fails with Katello
After https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/10296 some templates needed updating. Most of them were, but one. The fix is to change lifecycle_environment to single_lifecycle_environment, same with content view.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot 3 months ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/9574 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot 3 months ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.6.0 added
#3 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden 3 months ago
- Related to Feature #35580: Backend work: As a user I want to be able to assign multiple content views on a content host added
#4 Updated by Oleh Fedorenko 3 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|abc7531255ca9369be2af8e9df6eeab9980582e2.
#5 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden about 1 month ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Category changed from Templates to Unattended installations
Fixes #35900 - Update Kickstart default for Katello