Permit setting default_schedules to true
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
The puppet default schedules are in use across my environment. Having the ability to enable them makes this module a possibility for my environment.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot 3 months ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/puppet-puppet/pull/852 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot 3 months ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.6.0 added
#3 Updated by Pat Riehecky 3 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset puppet-puppet|36da0e10c3716fb6ca9d8daf149294e0d15acb71.
#4 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden about 1 month ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Subject changed from [RFE] Permit setting default_schedules to true to Permit setting default_schedules to true
Fixes #35932 - Permit setting `default_schedules` to `true`
Also allow override for `localconfig`, but I don't know
why someone would change it....