Drop DISTRO variable in Makefile
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Since 59536195164227307a6ac113fc5efdf74009629d this is unused, but it still fails if it's undefined.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot 2 months ago
- Assignee set to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-selinux/pull/150 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 1 month ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.6.0 added
#3 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden about 1 month ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 37a5ec9a2e1378be327055bd0fa199423b31c974.
#4 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden about 1 month ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
Fixes #35971 - Drop requirement to set DISTRO
We no longer have any distro specific code and the shared SELinux
Makefile doesn't use it either. It will now fall back to the default.