Permit recursive ownership/permissions for environments dir
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
I can be handy to set recursive ownership of the environments directory for cleaning up emergency manual runs of the deployment or supporting more interesting workflows.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot 2 months ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/puppet-puppet/pull/861 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot 2 months ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.6.0 added
#3 Updated by Pat Riehecky 2 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset puppet-puppet|c4f4ccdc8615e1a234744d99ab202800968efe25.
#4 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden 28 days ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
Fixes #35983 - Permit recursive ownership/permissions for environments dir