Enable the HStore module in postgres for pulpcore 3.22 upgrade
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
A bug0 that was fixed1 in pulpcore 3.22 introduced a dependency on the HStore module in postgresql. This required the pulp_installer to enable the HStore module2. In older versions of Postgres (< 13) this requires using a super user. The foreman installer needs to do the same.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 2 months ago
- Assignee set to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/puppet-pulpcore/pull/275 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 1 month ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.6.0 added
#3 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden about 1 month ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset puppet-pulpcore|2a5b8dde372583d2b92c45e88b6372cd63d450b7.
#4 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden about 1 month ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Category set to Foreman modules
Fixes #36030 - Ensure HStore is enabled
Pulpcore 3.22 will start using HStore1, which is in
postgresql-contrib. This ensures it's installed and enabled on the DB.
That needs to be done by a super user, so it can't be done in regular DB