Bring back the option to Republish Repository\CV Version metadata in web UI
Description of problem:
Before the release of Satellite 6.10, Satellite ( 6.9 and below ) GUI used to provide options to
--> Republish individual Repository Metadata
--> Republish metadata for all repositories part of specific Content View versions.
These were helpful for the end-users as they don't need to remember commands or go back to CLI of the satellite to perform those tasks during specific troubleshooting being done.
But now, This is no longer the case.
- Satellite UI does not have the options anymore.
- hammer only provides an option for republishing metadata of content-view versions but not for the individual repositories enabled+synced.
- To perform the same action at the repository level, Users would always need to use the API `/katello/api/repositories/:ID/republish?force=true`
The fact that we still need to use the CLI methods for various reasons ( troubleshooting\hotfix application\bugfix ) etc., the missing options from UI is resulting in a negative user experience.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install any of the said versions of satellite and enable + sync one repo
2. Create a CV and Publish it after adding the repo to it.
3. Explore the `Content --> Products` and `Content --> Content Views` pages to find out an option to Republish the repository metadata.
Similar to 6.9, In current versions of satellite also, we should be able to republish repository metadata \ content-view version metadata from Satellite UI
I am not sure what to call this i.e. a BUG , an RFE or a Regression from the previous version ( 6.9 ) and hence i filed it as normal bug.