Unable to disable import_only flag in Satellite UI when set on Content Views
Description of problem:
When the import_only flag is enabled on a Content View, there is no option to disable it in the Satellite UI.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Content -> Content Views
2. Click on 'Create content view', tick the 'Import only' checkbox.
2. Click 'Create content view.
- After the content view is created, view the 'Details' tab and note the toggle button next to 'Import only' is disabled.
- The only way to get around this seems to be deleting the CV and creating again with 'Import only' unchecked.
- Provide option to disable 'Import only' on content views.
- User is trying to disable the import_only option from CVs to test publishing but 'Import only' option in the UI greyed out.
- Disabling import_only can be done using foreman-rake.
- foreman-rake --tasks | grep katello:set
- foreman-rake katello:set_content_view_import_only ID=<content view id> VALUE=false
Updated by Ian Ballou 6 months ago
- Subject changed from Unable to disable import_only flag in Satellite UI when set on Content Views to Unable to disable import_only flag in Satellite UI when set on Content Views
- Target version set to Katello 4.10.0
- Triaged changed from No to Yes