Link for container count on CV page redirects to an invalid page
Description of problem:
- Clicking on the container count link on the CV Repositories page redirects to an invalid page.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Sync a container repository on the Satellite.
2. Create a CV or use a existing CV.
3. Navigate to the Repositories page on the CV.
WebUI : Content --> Content View --> Select CV --> Repositories tab --> Click on any of the link in Content column for the container repository.
- Redirected to an invalid page.
404 - Page Not Found
The requested URL /products/1/repositories/2/content/content/docker_manifests was not found.
- Should redirect to the correct page.
- Seems like the URL is generated incorrectly.
It should be the following instead.
Updated by Quinn James 6 months ago
- Subject changed from Link for container count on CV page redirects to an invalid page to Link for container count on CV page redirects to an invalid page
- Category set to Content Views
- Target version set to Katello 4.9.0
- Triaged changed from No to Yes