Incorrect aria-label in the alternate content source drawer
Description of problem:
When you add simplified ACS to the satellite and try to view its details drawer, there is an incorrect aria-label of the "last refresh" value.
XPATH to match the "last refresh" value:
You can see that the aria-label is "name_text_value" which should match only the Name's value but it also matches the last refresh value.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Red Hat Enterprise Linux release 8.7 (Ootpa)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Have simplified ACS added to the satellite
2. Click on that ACS in the ACS table
3. Inspect the value of "last refresh :"
Description aria-label is "name_text_value"
Description aria-label should be "last_refresh_text_value"
Similar to BZ2208161
Updated by Jeremy Lenz 6 months ago
- Subject changed from Incorrect aria-label in the alternate content source drawer to Incorrect aria-label in the alternate content source drawer
- Category set to Alternate Content Sources
- Target version set to Katello 4.10.0
- Triaged changed from No to Yes