Incorrect aria-label and component ID in the alternate content source modal for editing smart proxies
Created attachment 1969520 [details]
Screenshot showing wrong ids
Description of problem:
When you add an ACS to the satellite and try to edit its smart proxies, there is "Edit" button in the edit modal.
"Edit" button has an aria-label: "edit_acs_details" (should be "edit_acs_smart_proxies_submit")
has data-ouia-component-id: "edit-acs-details-submit" (should be "edit-acs-smart-proxies-submit")
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Red Hat Enterprise Linux release 8.8 (Ootpa)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Have ACS added to the satellite
2. Click on that ACS in the ACS table
3. Try to edit smart proxies
4. Inspect the "Edit" button
The "Edit" button has incorrect aria-labels and data-ouia-component-ids.
The "Edit" button should have its own aria-labels and data-ouia-component-ids.
See attached screenshot.
Similar to BZ2208161 and BZ2212740 and BZ2212812 and BZ2209938
Updated by Jeremy Lenz 5 months ago
- Subject changed from Incorrect aria-label and component id in the alternate content source modal for editing smart proxies to Incorrect aria-label and component id in the alternate content source modal for editing smart proxies
- Category set to Alternate Content Sources
- Target version set to Katello 4.10.0
- Triaged changed from No to Yes