Upgrade rake task will create bad content overrides on post-4.9 Katello upgrades
1. I perform a new install of Katello 4.9.0. The upgrade tasks never run, since it's a new install. Default product enablement is disabled.
2. I then upgrade to 4.9.1 or 4.10. The upgrade task's `last_run_time` is `nil`, so it will be included in `UpgradeTask.needing_run` and override all of my custom repos to Enabled. This is not desired or appropriate.
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Bugzilla link set to 2218307
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Partha Aji
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/10641 added
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/10644 added
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/10648 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.10.0 added
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.9.1 added
Also available in: Atom