Foreman should support Chef-enabled smart proxies
This feature add a chefproxy feature on smart-proxy.
It allows proxying for both facts (from Ohai) and reports (https://github.com/theforeman/chef-handler-foreman).
Smart-proxy is able to use chef-server api in order to check reports / facts signatures with chef-client private key.
Related to :
- Copied to Feature #3699: Smart-proxy should support proxying from chef-client to foreman added
- Related to Feature #3339: Support for nested facts and specialised plugins added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 2
- Target version changed from 1.10.0 to 1.9.3
- Subject changed from Smart-proxy should support proxying from chef-client to foreman to Foreman should support Chef-enabled smart proxies
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom