Repository details page shouldn't say 'enabled by default'
On the New Repository page, there are two places where we say "The repository will be enabled by default on..." This is no longer true since custom repositories are disabled by default, and was never 100% true for Red Hat repositories.
We also say the same thing in tooltips on the repository edit screen.
Should change the wording to "The repository will only be available ..." or something similar.
- Bugzilla link set to 2222979
- Target version changed from Katello 4.10.0 to Katello 4.9.1
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Samir Jha
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/10673 added
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.10.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Target version changed from Katello 4.9.1 to Katello 4.9.2
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/10754 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.9.2 added
Also available in: Atom