ACS bulk refresh through API silently sanitizes input IDs
Description of problem:
When using the API to request a bulk refresh of alternate content sources, invalid ids will be discarded if there is a single valid ACS id in the query.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Sat instance with an alternate content source, note the id.
2. Start a bulk refresh using the API, including the valid id along with several bogus id's:
`curl --request POST --user admin:changeme -H "Content-type: application/json" <host>/katello/api/alternate_content_sources/bulk/refresh?ids=<valid>,1001,1002,1003`
JSON output informing the user that the valid id alone has been refreshed
An error indicating invalid parameters
Updated by Quinn James 4 months ago
- Subject changed from ACS bulk refresh through API silently sanitizes input ids to ACS bulk refresh through API silently sanitizes input ids
- Category set to Alternate Content Sources
- Target version set to Katello 4.10.0
- Triaged changed from No to Yes