500 error when loading Hostgroups page for Ansible Roles Manager user
Upon attempting to load the hostgroups page, a 500 error code is encountered.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Ensure the presence of at least one hostgroup.
2. Create a user with the roles of 'Ansible Roles Manager' and 'Ansible Tower Inventory Reader'.
3. Log in using the newly created user credentials and proceed to the '/hostgroups' index page.
- Project changed from Ansible to Foreman
- Target version deleted (
- Related to Feature #35416: Add a disabled option to the dropdown menu items on foreman added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/9814 added
- Fixed in Releases 3.8.0 added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/9816 added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/9817 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Category set to Host groups
- Bugzilla link set to 2236418
- Fixed in Releases 3.7.1 added
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
Also available in: Atom