Wrong name used for Puppet class selection in host create
Foreman commands (obsolete)
When using "hammer host create" with the --puppet-class-ids parameter to add some Puppet classes to the new host, hammer calls the Foreman API with a "puppet_class_ids" option, but the correct option as used by the Foreman GUI is "puppetclass_ids".
This results in the hammer command line failing with "500 Internal Server Error".
#1 Updated by Martin Bacovsky over 9 years ago
- Category set to Foreman commands (obsolete)
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Martin Bacovsky
- Target version set to 1.9.3
Thanks for reporting this issue. Here is the PR https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli-foreman/pull/56 and the fix should land in the next hammer release.
#2 Updated by Martin Bacovsky over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset foreman:hammer-cli-foreman|commit:347e71aac723cfb4b085799183fece581e53ccd7.
#3 Updated by Dominic Cleal about 9 years ago
- Related to Bug #3884: In host create/update in the apidoc there is param puppet_class_ids instead of puppetclass_ids (which is expected by the API) added
#4 Updated by Dominic Cleal about 9 years ago
- Has duplicate Bug #3987: Host creation with hammer fails with 500 error added
Fixed #3818 - --puppetclass-ids in host create does not work