Unable to delete a user when that user have created hostgroups, reports etc
A user which have created systems and hosgroups in the foreman cannot be deleted without changing owners etc for these hostgroups first.For example:
- A user have been created in the foreman UI.
- The user have created several hostgroups and systems.
- The user have quit and should no longer have access
- Upon deleting user, the following error message gets trhown in the UI:
User Name is used by HOSTGROUP/dev User Name is used by HOSTGROUP/dev/RHEL User Name is used by HOSTGROUP/dev/RHEL/foreman User Name is used by HOSTGROUP/dev/RHEL/smart-proxy
- and the user does not get deleted.
The user should be deletable and what ever resources associated should be left intact.