Foreman 1.3.1: Adding a new smart class parameter override fails if there is an existing match on an hostgroup that don't exist.
Adding a new smart class parameter override from the Smart Class Parameter page fails if there is an existing match on an hostgroup that don't exist.
It fails silent so if there is many matches defined, it is a tedious task to find the failing match.
This situation can occur if you rename a host group that there is matches on.
- Related to Bug #3206: Prevent any user including admin from creating lookup_value with fdqn= to host that doesn't exist added
- Category changed from Puppet integration to Parameters
We should fix the issue with renaming host groups I think, also re-parenting/nesting.
- Related to Bug #3889: No validation errors for nested class parameters on Puppet class edit page added
- Is duplicate of Bug #2866: Changing a hostgroup name doesn't update associated Smart Variable matchers added
- Status changed from New to Duplicate
Also available in: Atom