Need ability to specify a default Organization for a user
Organizations and Locations
When logging into Foreman we need the ability to optionally specify which organization the user 'lands' in after the login process completes.
This allows users who primarily use one organization to manage their infrastructure to skip the Click -> Select in the org switcher after login.
I attached a screenshot of Katello's implementation of this selection. It can also be exposed as a user preference.
- Related to Bug #2298: User in multiple Orgs gets 'Any Organization' option that really is any Org added
- Target version set to 1.9.2
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Daniel Lobato Garcia
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Target version changed from 1.9.2 to 1.9.1
- Target version changed from 1.9.1 to 1.9.0
- Target version changed from 1.9.0 to 1.8.4
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 4
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Related to Feature #7491: Move default org and location dropdowns to same tab as org/loc selections added
Also available in: Atom