Add image user data flag to API
#3927 added a user data boolean atttribute to images, but I forgot to request this was added to the API views and documentation.
- Related to Feature #3927: Use user-data instead of SSHProvision on Openstack / EC2 added
- Target version set to 1.7.5
- Target version changed from 1.7.5 to 1.7.4
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Joseph Magen
It appears that Rackspace also uses the attribute user_data.
Is it OK to update the api rabl template for all images, or should it be limited only those for EC2, Openstack, Rackspace?
Probably best if we can have per-CR image views to match the UI.
- Assignee changed from Joseph Magen to Shlomi Zadok
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/1729 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 22
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom