Testing a connection for compute resources do not provide positive feedback
The compute resource test connection page provides only negative feedback. There is no positive feedback "It works!"
#1 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 9 years ago
- Related to Feature #1595: Test connection when adding/editing compute resource should display success message added
#2 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 9 years ago
#1595 added positive feedback by changing the class of the test connection button to btn-success, but I agree with the bug report that it's not enough - we should show an alert message too IMO.
#3 Updated by David Davis over 8 years ago
- Bugzilla link set to 1052298
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 7 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2798 added
- Pull request deleted (
#5 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 7 years ago
- Assignee set to Amir Fefer
#6 Updated by Amir Fefer over 7 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 7682bbb19435a57dbe786c175f0af4f217fde50d.
#7 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 7 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 71
Fixes #4133 - compute resource test connection provides positive feedback