RFE - let me specify column widths for table output
Using the TablePrinter output_adapter, column widths seem to be hard-coded to 40 characters before being concatenated with ellipsis.
I would like to specify a maximum column width for columns that I know are long strings, like repository-sets.
something like this would be awesome:
output do field :id, "ID" field :name, "Name", :col_width => 100 end
also, let me specify that I want the maximum column width to be the same as the longest string in the column:
output do field :id, "ID" field :name, "Name", :col_width => :longest # or some other keyword that makes sense end
#1 Updated by Tomáš Strachota over 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Tomáš Strachota
- Target version set to 1.9.1
#2 Updated by Tomáš Strachota over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
#3 Updated by Anonymous about 9 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset foreman:hammer-cli|commit:d6dabf8e364064c719802241f360bf36f28d0bd8.
Fixes #4384 - set width to columns in table adapter