Allow changing/setting of organisation and location in the "Provision Host" screen
When using orgs and locs, the way to set these values is to select a host on the "Discoverred Hosts" screen, then the Menu "Select Action" aapears and there org and loc can be set. It would be much nicer if this could be set in the "New Host" screen one get's dropped into after clicking "Provision"
#3 Updated by Lukas Zapletal almost 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Allow changing/setting of organisation and location in the "New Host" screen to Allow changing/setting of organisation and location in the "Provision Host" screen
For the record, this is because we use "Host/edit" action which turns off org/loc selectors. Existing hosts cannot change taxonomy.
#15 Updated by Lukas Zapletal about 3 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to New
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Pull request deleted (
Instead of creating more and more hacks to recycle Edit Host form, we should do proper solution. Created #14035 for this.
#17 Updated by Shimon Shtein almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset foreman_discovery|2e08637f70d4d9941b6527793bb300b6824741a6.