API docs need to be localized
We reuse information from api docs to build the CLI. Therefore we need to localize the api docs and find a way how to distribute it to the clients. Dynamic bindings should help with this. It will also probably require support on the ApiPie side.
Updated by Martin Bacovsky almost 10 years ago
- Tracker changed from Feature to Tracker
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Martin Bacovsky
- Target version set to 1.8.4
- localize apidoc strings
- fix apipie-rails to support localized docs
- fix apipie-bindings to work with localized docs
- resolve performance problem with generating cache for multiple languages
- fix hammer to use localized bindings
Updated by Dominic Cleal about 9 years ago
Plus some in plugins like https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_bootdisk/pull/6 to make them use the new Foreman::Plugin interface.