API docs need to be localized
We reuse information from api docs to build the CLI. Therefore we need to localize the api docs and find a way how to distribute it to the clients. Dynamic bindings should help with this. It will also probably require support on the ApiPie side.
#2 Updated by Martin Bacovsky over 6 years ago
- Tracker changed from Feature to Tracker
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Martin Bacovsky
- Target version set to 1.8.4
- localize apidoc strings
- fix apipie-rails to support localized docs
- fix apipie-bindings to work with localized docs
- resolve performance problem with generating cache for multiple languages
- fix hammer to use localized bindings
#13 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 5 years ago
Plus some in plugins like https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_bootdisk/pull/6 to make them use the new Foreman::Plugin interface.