Typo in compute resource provider name : Ovirt instead of oVirt
When creating a new compute resource, one of the providers in the list is Ovirt.
The product name is oVirt, hence the name in Foreman should be fixed to it as well.
Our compute resource models even have a "provider_friendly_name" method (which could be changed from an instance to class method), so it should be easy to call this from the UI.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Amos Benari
- Target version set to 1.8.3
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 16
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Bugzilla link set to https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1107713
Also available in: Atom