error when running tests from ide
/config/initializers/fix_cache.rb:10:in `<top (required)>': undefined method `value' for nil:NilClass (NoMethodError)
when running specific test from the ide (not rake task).
- Is duplicate of Bug #4607: fix cache initialization sometimes fails added
- Status changed from New to Duplicate
Running the rake test first should populate the test DB, which should get around this bug (#4607).
- Category set to Settings
- Status changed from Duplicate to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Amos Benari
- Target version set to 1.9.0
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 4
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Closing manually, since the revision was referring to #4607
Also available in: Atom