UI: Content Views: Errata ID filter: 404s on List/Remove & Add lists
The UI is incorrectly constructing the resource requests sent to Katello, resulting in 404s.
- Create & sync product/repo w/errata
- Create a content view
- Add repo to the view
- Create an 'Errata by ID' filter
- Navigate away from the filter and re-open it
- At this point, you should see "Filters >> errata by id:...." and the List/Remove an Add tabs
- Click on the Add tab, 2 requests are sent to the server, each resulting in a 404
- Click on the List/Remove tab, 2 requests are sent to the server, each resulting in a 404
- The resources to the server look similar to:
Only 1 request should be sent to the server and it should include the id of the filter being edited.
Fixes #4765: Errata by ID filter tabs correctly linked by passing filter ID.