add compute resource from a plugin
It is difficult to add a compute resource from a plugin because the list of providers is hard coded in the ComputeResource class.
A better solution would be to have an interface to add a compute resource provider from a plugin.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Amos Benari
- Target version set to 1.9.0
- Target version changed from 1.9.0 to 1.8.4
- Category set to Plugin integration
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 4
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom