creating sync plan does not honor entered time
(In reply to Tom McKay from comment #0)
Creating a new sync plan in the UI and entered 14:01 but created sync plan
displays details of current time.
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 13
- Target version set to 45
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Has duplicate Bug #5057: Sync Plans not using time specified on creation added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello|commit:938d01b953a63214b3ebff23bf8c716438727466.
Also available in: Atom