nameindicator is an attribute of hostgroup, not puppetclass
#1 Updated by Ohad Levy over 13 years ago
You are correct, additionally, it has no functional meaning at the current code.
I would assume we need to either create a default behavior for host name (something with regexps?!) or allow an interface for users to run an external script which returns some value.
#2 Updated by Ohad Levy over 13 years ago
- Category set to Database
- Assignee set to Ohad Levy
- Target version set to 0.1-3
#3 Updated by Ohad Levy over 13 years ago
- Assignee changed from Ohad Levy to Paul Kelly
- Target version changed from 0.1-3 to 0.3
#4 Updated by Ohad Levy almost 12 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset ca18cf0bcd606cf11e3583c41e2ba94ae0dd016a.
#5 Updated by Ohad Levy almost 12 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
fixes #52 - remove unused fields from puppetclasses table