Should show message on empty content view lists
If you don't have any puppet modules in a content view we should should a message telling you how to add new ones as it is not clear.
Steps to Reproduce¶
- Create a new content view
- Go to the puppet modules tab
- Notice there are no puppet modules and that it is unclear how to add them
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Subject changed from Should show message on empty content view puppet modules list to Should show message on empty content view lists
This is also the case for repositories and filters.
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello|commit:a19b45c33e082678bbf4fe1c772b28f4ac281c27.
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 13
Also available in: Atom