Create a job to remove orphaned packages, errata, puppet modules, and package groups
As part of #5255, I'm removing the code that removes orphaned packages in ElasticSearch when a repo is destroyed. Instead, we should probably create a job/task or whatever to perform this.
- Project changed from Foreman to Katello
- Category deleted (
- Triaged set to No
- Category set to ElasticSearch
- Subject changed from Create a job to remove orphaned packages to Create a job to remove orphaned packages, errata, puppet modules, and package groups
Package groups can probably just be removed.
- Related to Feature #7811: As a user, I want the system to automatically remove orphaned docker images that have no tags added
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 114
Also available in: Atom