Foreman should manage its Smart proxies
During host lifecycle, foreman should update the proxies if required.
this should handle failure detection when one of the sub systems fails too.
First implemention should include DHCP, DNS and TFTP
Fixes #540 - Manages sub proxies
Automates the creation of DHCP, DNS and TFTP settings on remote servers.
This handles all required settings in order to prepare a machine for provisioning.
- Reservation will be created per host, setting the following options:
- Hostname, ip, mac, boot server, boot filename
If an admin interface exists (service processor, ilom etc) a reservation can be created for it as well.DNS:
- Primary record and reverse
- SP / iLOM record
- Fetch required boot files (kernel, initrd)
- Setup syslinux(pxelinux) config file based on the host MAC address.
NOTE: fetching of boot files are currently limited to http(s)/ftp media.
- Generic Queue and Task in order to schedule smart proxies orchestration
- handle rollbacks in case of a proxy failure
- handle sub systems in respect to the object state ( new host, update host, delete host etc).
- Auto detection of host state, which means that hosts which don't have a proxy configure
(via its subnet or domain) will not be triggering any changes.