foreman<->smart-proxy communication should support ssl
A https connection should be the default for smart-proxy requests
- Category set to Proxy gateway
- Assignee set to Paul Kelly
Paul, do you want to include this one in 0.2?
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
Only connects using ssl if the smartproxy url is https://XXXX
- Target version set to 0.3
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
it already supported ssl, this patch adds SSL verifications based on certificates (allowing to reuse puppet certificates as well).
Paul, would you mind documenting this change somewhere?
Also available in: Atom